January 13-19, 2013
International Snowmobile Safety Week
Bethel Family Clinic supports SAFE RIDERS! You make snowmobiling safe.
Safe Snowmobiling Means…
1. Never consume alcohol or drugs before or during snowmobiling.
2. Become familiar with the snowmobile you ride.
3. Operate at safe and reasonable speeds.
4. Stay on trails and areas where snowmobiling is permitted.
5. Avoid travel on unfamiliar frozen bodies of water.
6. Using extra caution at night.
7. Keep your snowmobile properly maintained.
8. Become familiar with the terrain you will travel on.
9. Listen to the weather forecast before you leave.
10. Always wear a helmet and proper clothing.
11. Never riding alone, and letting someone know where you are going and when you plan to return.
12.Carrying emergency supplies and learning survival skills.